Monday 27 October 2008

Winner!


Well, life is good here. Have just won the Green Parent draw and My taller half bought home the prize - a powabyke!- this morning after picking it up from local dealer.
Unfortunately, I was too small to mount said bike, even with the saddle down in its lowest position. At only 5ft 3 I did have a slight niggling feeling that it wouldn't be the perfect fit to be honest. Although dissapointed, I got TH to try it, and lo its fine for his 6ft 3 frame! So the universe gave me a bike, which will be used by someone else. I however, have a folding bike, which I aqquired from freecycle a while back, and laspsed from using while preggers (it also really needs a bit of love..) as I had no balance to speak off at all. Its now been dusted off and once we aqquire TH a helmet we'll be off on family bike rides. :D

No comments: